Monday, October 31, 2011

I love this picture!!!
because everyday i tell myself about this
never cry for the person who hurts you
i keep talking to myself...

recently i keep thinking all the rubbish things
what going on to me
can i stop thinking?
can i stop tell all the thing to myself?
can i just keep study,make myself more busy?
what i can do now...
i'm so confuse now
-sigh-


who the one say doesn't want relationship at all?
who the one say feel boring about relationship?
who the one say wont hurts her else?
who the one say never leave her alone will be her side?
who the one promise her anything?

Hello Stephanie Y. don't believe please!
all is lying! don't be stupid!

you have to know...
i never regret all the things


i wont cry anymore...
not matter how i cry...
all the thing wont restart again

I'll be strong...
it wont be sad anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment